Thursday, September 17, 2020
CEO Next Business Institute is a FREE resource for second stage businesses (those businesses that have between 10 and 99 employees and have between $1 million and $50 million in revenue) through scholarships from Hennepin, Ramsey, Dakota, Scott, and Carver Counties. This program is designed to address the specific needs of high growth second stage businesses as they scale into national and international markets.
CEO Next Business Institute provides:
- Advanced technical research from private sector providers through System for Integrated Growth
- Facilitated peer learning through CEO Roundtables
- CEO Forum featuring speakers that have grown their business beyond second stage
- CEOs set aside one day per month for nine months to focus on how to manage business growth in national markets. Depending on individual needs, this could include:
- Putting systems in place that allow for scaling
- Organizing your company and understanding your company’s various activities
- Identifying which internal functions need strengthening and how to accomplish it
- Strategic approaches to revenue growth and financing growth
- Finding your next customer
- Identifying top products and strategies for marketing to your customers
- Innovating to stay ahead of competition
More information about this program is available here.
Phone #: (312) 626-6799