Thursday, September 10, 2020
Join us for a fast-paced overview of the necessary legal steps startups should take in order to be successful. Panelists from Fredrikson & Byron will cover the basics, providing attendees with answers to key questions they face when running a startup and answer questions like:
• Does entity choice matter, and why?
• When raising money, what do you need to do to ensure you comply with securities laws??
• What kinds of rights should I give investors?
• How do I decide who will be an employee and who will be a contractor?
• Why do I need to get IP assignments, and when?
Following this session join the speaker(s) in the Community Lounge for a 15 minute Q&A.