Thursday, September 10, 2020
During these rapidly changing times, as much as ever we need tangible, proven practices to help us operate from an optimal brain state. In this workshop, you will learn a simple but cutting-edge framework from the field of neurobiology that will help you thrive in the midst of uncertainty. Join this session to learn how to expand your capacity to:
- Act from intention rather than reaction with increased self-awareness.
- Maintain a growth mindset to remain both aware & agile in the midst of change.
- Make clear and rational decisions without feeling overwhelmed or withdrawn.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues and clients in the midst of crucial conversations, maintaining both honesty and respect.
- Identify and being to overcome internal barriers and limiting mindsets.
This is truly a transformative framework that will positively impact every area of your life even beyond succeeding at work.
Thursday, September 17, 2020
We all need to escape, let off stream, reset. Coping strategies vary widely, but data shows that during this pandemic, we are turning to alcohol in large numbers to alleviate our stress. In fact, over 1 in 3 individuals say they are likely to drink more alcohol in isolation, compared to their typical workspace. We’ll take a closer look at the why behind this behavior, and how it may be putting the health, innovation and productivity of ourselves and our organizations at risk. Questioning your own use or that of others around you? Looking for more insight or resources on this topic? This is a safe space for discussion and a forum for people to bring their questions to the virtual table.