Monday, September 7, 2020
Join the Twin Cities Startup Week 2020 Opening Party to kick off the month of festivities!
WHEN: Labor Day! September 7, 2020 from 2PM - 9PM
WHERE: Lake Monster Brewing Company - 550 Vandalia St #160, St Paul, MN 55114
WHAT TO EXPECT:
TCSW Swag Drive-Thru
- Stop by and say hello to our volunteers and staff. They will be available for car side questions about the virtual programming.
- Ticketed guests can pickup their 2020 t-shirts and other SWAG.
- Car side guests are required to wear masks while interacting with our volunteers and staff.
- Lake Monster has Crowlers available for pickup so guests can swing into the brewery after stopping by the TCSW drive-thru. http://www.lakemonsterbrewing.com/beer
Socially Distant Patio Party
- Guests MUST make a reservation and agree to follow precautions and requirements. http://www.lakemonsterbrewing.com/reservations
- GA ticketed guests will receive one drink token on us. VIP guests will receive two drink tokens.
- Lake Monster is arranging a food truck for dinner time. Stay tuned!
- Lake Monster has expanded their patio for ample space to social distance. They have a large tent for shade.
- Guests will be allowed inside the brewery to order beer but all seating will be outdoors.
Table Service Agreement: Pandemic Style
A message from Lake Monster: We’re so pleased to be able to offer table service starting on June 1st, despite the reality that it’s going to be a little weird for all of us. We’re still in the middle of a pandemic, so, there are precautions and requirements we must deal with for now. We’re looking forward to the day we can delete this page forever, and just serve you beer as usual! Right now, however, we’d appreciate you reviewing the rules and procedures below that are meant to keep you and us healthy.
BY RESERVING A TABLE (http://www.lakemonsterbrewing.com/reservations), YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES (INTENDED FOR SMOOTH SERVICE AND EVERYONE'S SAFETY):
- Masks (covering the mouth and nose) must be worn at all times, except while seated at your assigned table
- Please follow ground markings and observe Minnesota and CDC social distancing guidelines
- 6 people maximum per party (includes all human beings)
- Guests must remain at assigned table
- Be mindful of staff and other guests when ordering beer and maintain social distancing
- See our host for bathroom access and protocol
- Dogs must remain leashed and within 3ft from owners at all times
- Tables cannot be moved for any reason
- No outside food or food delivery (snacks for children are allowed)
- All reservations are for patio seating first. There is more patio seating than indoor seating, so, in the case of rain, not everyone can move inside. Please plan accordingly.
- If you’re more than 25 minutes late to your reservation, we’ll give the table to someone else
- No smoking is allowed
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, especially in cases of buttheadedness
INCLEMENT WEATHER: In case of poor weather, we will NOT be moving indoors or reschedule due to Covid. We will announce pickup times and locations for t-shirts or will mail shirts to ticket holders.
Hope you can make it!
Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Monday, September 14, 2020
New to Minnesota, or hoping to be? Join this event to learn more about our school systems, housing market, and the MN cultural scene. Additionally, don't miss your chance to meet companies looking for top talent to add to their teams! From Hotdish, to the cherry in the spoon, this fair will give you the run down on all things Minnesota.
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Showcase is one of Minnesota's most beloved startup events. The event runs a bit like a science fair, but for startups, where reporters, potential employees, investors, tech enthusiasts, and customers discover and celebrate Minnesota-made innovation.
The purpose of the event is to provide founders of emerging companies with a launching point to introduce themselves to the people that can positively impact their business.
Minneapolis Cider Company - Visit Minneapolis Cider Company anytime on 9/16 and mention BETA Showcase. BETA will receive a $1 donation from each purchase by a BETA customer. [In-store order and pickup - 701 SE 9th St, Minneapolis, MN 55414]
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
We'll touch on the current state of solar and battery storage, trends that we're seeing in the industry, and how these together are instrumental in creating a more sustainable energy grid.
Following this session join the speaker(s) in the Community Lounge for a 15 minute Q&A.
Thursday, September 24, 2020
SILENT DISCO presented by RGB Sound
Three live DJs transmitting to our headphones gives you control over your experience and allows for you to make the whole Keg & Case grounds into a socially distant dance floor!
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM @rgbsoundparty
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Keg & Case features a variety of fantastic food and beverage options https://www.kegandcase.com/merchants
SWAG PICKUP FOR TICKETED ATTENDEES
If you haven’t had an opportunity to pickup the TCSW gear that is tied to your ticket type, volunteers will have a walk-up SWAG stop at Keg & Case during the event.
SOCIALLY DISTANT PRECAUTIONS
With all of the TCSW conference being virtual in 2020, this is our opportunity to bring people physically together. We are relying on our community to be thoughtful and respectful towards each other. We ALL need to do our part to keep our community safe, healthy, and comfortable.
Keg & Case has moved inside out! There is no seating inside the market. All seating is physically distanced outside under shaded tents in their expansive patio, park, and parking lot.
Restaurant & Brewery Service
All Keg and Case restaurants offer a to-go style of service for you to enjoy on the patio and do NOT require a reservation unless you are looking to have a brew or a cocktail at Clutch Brewing Co. or Revival. Both these merchants are accepting ‘walk-up’ reservations for their outside dining (and drinking!) experiences.
Floor markings and signage throughout the entire Keg and Case indoor/outdoor site have been installed within the market to provide customers with the most up-to-date physical distancing guidance.
Touchless sanitation stations have been installed throughout the entire indoor and outdoor property.
Frequent sanitization has been increased to ensure the entire indoor and outdoor Keg and Case Market is as safe and sanitary as possible.
Wear a Mask
All tenants and their employees are required to wear masks, as well as all customers shopping within the market per Mayor Carter’s requirement for all customers in St. Paul to wear masks within all public indoor establishments. All guests are required to wear a mask when interacting with staff, volunteers, or other attendees and whenever they are not seated at a table while eating and drinking.
All silent disco headphones are sanitized before and after each use. Do not share your headphones directly with another guest without sanitizing first.
Learn more about Keg and Case's complete safety plan at: https://www.kegandcase.com/covid-19-information#safety-plan
In case of light weather, Keg and Case has a large open outdoor tent space that we can move a limited number of people under. In case of significantly poor weather, the event will be canceled and not moved indoors.
Download images to your phone and post to Instagram or Instagram Stories.