Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Developers know what they want and don’t want. And we are pretty sure they don’t want ops. The world is becoming serverless…Including the database.
In this session, we will deliver a deep-dive exploration into the internals of a serverless database, exploring the following, and more:
- How to automatically scale your workload with zero downtime
- How Raft and MVCC are used to guarantee serializable isolation for transactions
- How Cockroach automates scale and guarantees an always-on resilient database
- How to tie data to a location to help with performance and data privacy
- How to only pay what you use and never overspend
CockroachDB - a Distributed SQL cloud-native database designed for consistency, resiliency, located data and scale - is the core of CockroachDB Serverless. We’d love for you to join us and see how it works!