Thursday, October 21, 2021
The goal of this workshop is to familiarize attendees with Deep Learning and its applications through PyTorch.
This workshop is intended for attendees with no prior knowledge of Deep Learning or PyTorch
- Deep Learning
- Real-world examples and use-cases
- Overview of Deep Learning
- How PyTorch can be used
- Determining when to start model optimization
- Which search methodology is effective for your domain
- Configuring stop conditions and validation checks
- Automating parameter searching in a scalable way
To-Do Before Workshop / How to Prepare:
No preparation required. Instructor will walk through environment set up with attendees and provide notebooks/materials as necessary.