Wednesday, October 27, 2021
In today's world of APIs, microservices, and cloud-native applications there's a common denominator, open-source software. Enterprises all over the world are not only moving to containerized or cloud-native applications, they are adopting the latest open-source innovations. From DevOps tools and containerized orchestration to the deployment of AI applications in production environments.
In this session, Perforce Chief Evangelist Javier Perez will examine the state of APIs, cloud-native applications, and open-source software in the context of today's application development and how enterprises can define strategies putting all the new trends together.
In this talk, attendees will learn:
• What open source technologies are driving application development and API strategies
• What does it mean to develop a cloud-native application
• What API integration strategies are being used with cloud-native and AI applications
• AI, ML, and DL in the context of API strategies
• Trends and future of software development
Join DevNetwork Executive Producer & Co-Founder Jonathan Pasky moderating this Fireside Chat with featured speakers on the topic of the Future of APIs & AI.